Sunday, September 9, 2012

Purple Cocktail Dress is really Fit for Me


There is a Homecoming party which is casual and held by my friend next month and I have found some stunning Homecoming dresses. I have to say that I am 25 years old now and I love purple color so much. I don't know whether I am beautiful in purple color. Do you have any ideas? For women, purple is always a slimmer color in the sever colors of rainbow. So I select these purple Homecoming dresses to share with you. I think all of them are really wonderful.
Speaking of the shapes, I really have no idea that which kind of shape I should wear. I am a petite girl. Maybe the cocktail length is good for me. Maybe the cocktail length is good for me. In my inner heart, purple is one royal color. To some extends, purple is a representative of royal and king. I can't Homecomingise that I can hold this color perfectly.

White Spaghetti Strap Cocktail Dress


There are so many shadows of purple color, such as the lavender, violent purple, fushcia, merlot, plum and so on. For juniors, I think lavender is the best of all.

Some of my friends introduce this piece of short purple Homecoming dress to me. I have mentioned that I am a petite girl above. I love this piece, but I really don't love the bodice which is full of some round accessories. To be frankly, I am alert to these round collections so much. So I can't wear it to my party.

purple cocktail dress


What's more, i even found some shining shoes to match my purple clothes. I really don't want to be obsessed about the clothing.

I have also said that for junior girls, the lavender color is the best of all. How about some lavender Homecoming dresses for me to select. When mention the lavender color, I can even smell the fragrance comes from Provence's lavender flowers. It is really a romantic color.

No comments:

Post a Comment