Sunday, December 23, 2012

A story of green bridesmaid dresses

I have seen many bridesmaids, lovely, beautiful and attractive. They wear different and charming bridesmaid dresses, peach, and purple, white. Sometimes, my eyes will be attracted by the bridesmaid dresses. In my view, I don’t like the white bridesmaid dresses. Although most brides will choose the white bridesmaid dresses. I think it is ordinary which have nothing creative. So if you want a different and unique wedding ceremony, I don’t recommend the white bridesmaid dresses.
I am a photographer especially for the wedding. I have taken many photos for different wedding. I have seen hundreds of brides and bridegrooms. Some of them give me a lasting impression by their beauty or by their richness. Some weddings are innovative and leave everyone a sweet memory. I have to admit that, in a wedding, I generally pay attention to those lovely and beautiful bridesmaids because I am a single man!
After that wedding, I gave those photos to the bride and bridegroom. I told them the wedding was good and unique. They smiled and said we have chosen the right color.
In the last ten years of my career life, the most impress me is the green bridesmaid dresses. Green is the opposite color of red. Red dresses are not suitable for the wedding. Especially in the wedding, we don’t choose red bridesmaid dresses.
But the color green is OK. In the wedding of last year, the color green gives the wedding a smooth and natural feeling. The bridesmaids wearing the green bridesmaid dresses with different styles stand around the bride. Their smiles are like a smooth and refreshing breeze in spring. I quickly took a photo of them with my camera to keep this different feeling of a wedding. The color light green looks sweet in these bridesmaids. It was unique and impressed me.
http://cheapgraduationdresses.blog.com/2012/12/10/dress-up-your-style-with-prom-jewels/
http://laceweddingdresses.lovelogger.com/shimmering-mermaid-maxi-dress/
http://dressescelebrity.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/find-your-suitable-prom-dresses/

No comments:

Post a Comment